Thursday, August 3, 2017

Dividend income & raise - July 2017

July is usually a slow month for me.
This year was no different. However, I'm still very satisfied with the year over year growth.

Dividend income

KO $15.54
GE $9.60
CSCO $8.99
GPS $10.35
VIAB $4.60

Total July: $49.08 (pre tax)
Net received: $39.71



Comparison with last year (gross)
July 2016: $39.71
July 2017: $49.08

This is a 23.6% YoY increase. Could be better, could be worse, right? :)

Dividend raises

OHI increaseed their quarterly dividend from $0.63 to $0.64.
This is a 1.59% increase. Due to this change, my YOC is now at 7.65%.

Update on goals
My goal is to receive $1000 in gross dividends in 2017.
With month 7/12 being over, I'm curious to see how I'm donig.

Gross dividends received so far: $534.15, while it should have been $583.33.
That means I'm currently behind schedule, but with consistent investing (and blogging..) I should be able to reach the goal!

How was your July?

Thanks for reading!

9 comments:

  1. Great results. July is slow for all of us especially after a June high. Great year over year gains which means you are headed in the right direction. I'll take a 23.6% year over year gain any time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Keith,

      Thanks for your comment!
      Still reading most of your blogpost and I'm happy to see you're doing the same :)

      Best wishes, DfS

      Delete
  2. Great results! YoY grows fine, so you are doing well. We are all in the same boat. My July income is tradtionially the worst of all 12 months. We just have to make the gross of our income in other months I guess. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi P2F,

      Thanks!
      My January was even worse! However.. September and December are looking a lot better for sure.

      Have a nice day. DfS

      Delete
  3. D4S -

    I own CSCO and may have just purchased more this week... nice job and looking forward to reading your progress for time to come!

    -Lanny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your continued support Lanny. Your channel have grown by a lot recently, but you're still supporting small players like myself. Much aprpeciated!

      Delete
  4. Good job, DfS -- a 23% year-over-year is fantastic. Keep up the good work and happy investing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Mr Pedro on this topic.
    Mr Pedro and his loan company gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Mr Pedro on a loan platform so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. With God willing they granted me a loan of 500,000.00 USD. The loan request that my banks here in Ecuador have turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Email/ Contact if you wish to apply for a loan from them.
    pedroloanss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete