Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Liebster Award!



A happy, healthy & wealthy girl nominated me for a Liebster Award. This is an award bloggers could give to each other in order to get to know him/her better. The goal is to answer their questions and then invite 5 other bloggers to do the same, with questions of my choosing. Thanks again for your nomination HHWG!

This were the questions she asked me.

1. Your favorite vacation spot

That would be New York. I'm from The Netherlands and back in 2009 I made a 4-week trip through the east- and westcoast of the States and that was amazing. New York has everything you need for a great holiday.

2. Your first stock

Actually, I bought 4 stocks at once, but KO was the first company I was confident enough with.

3. Your worst and best investment

My best investment to date would be TGT, which grew for 2.95%.
KO is my worse investment with -0.99%.
Please bear in mind: both these stocks have been in my portfolio for just 6 weeks, as I just started this journey.

4. Do you have pets?

No I don't have pets. On workdays I'm away for over 12 hours. That's not a good situation for a pet.
Perhaps in the future I'd like a dog.

5. What will you do if you win a lottery tomorrow?

First I'd take my parents to all the places they couldn't visit, because of financial issues.

Depending on the amount I win, I'd like to invest at least $100k in DGI.
If it's millions I'd like to start working parttime, like 3 days a week.


For my own nominations, I'd like to nominate the following blogs.

1. Dividendasaur

2. Dividend & Whisky

3. A dividend dream!

4. Dear Dividend

5. Pollie's Dividend

My questions for my nominees:

1. Did you try other methods of investing before getting into DGI?

2. What's your favorite movie?

3. If you have a spouse, does he or she support you with this journey?

4. Which book are you currently reading?

5. What's your opinion about Bitcoin and do you own any?

No comments:

Post a Comment