Monday, December 22, 2014

Dividend income - September, October & November 2014

This is the true power of DGI. I haven't been very active for the last couple of months. Despite that fact, the money was still working for me! All I had to do was wake up every day and do my daytime job.

September 2014
KO $12.50
TICC $0.58

Total: $13.08

October 2014
T $22.08

Total: $22.08

November 2014
KO $12.50
JNJ $11.20
TGT $14.56
AFL $7.41
MCD $9.35

Total: $55.02

After starting back in June, I would not have believed that this long term strategy could end up earning $55 in just a few months time. It was one of my goals to create an annual passive income of $200 in 2015, but I just increased this goal to $300, to reflect my new expectations.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas with your loved ones.

by Chopeh @ deviantart


5 comments:

  1. Let that snowball roll! Nice growth already, and I'm sure 2015 will really be rewarding given your start.

    Enjoy your holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi w2r,

      Thanks for your comment!
      This month I hope to finish my foundation. This means roughly €10k invested in A++ companies. Hopefully this will start a small but steady snowball effect. :)

      Best wishes.

      DfS

      Delete
  2. You're kicking butt! Looking forward to seeing how 2015 will look.

    Good luck!

    DD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi DD,

      Thanks man!
      It will be a very interesting year for sure.

      I'm currently writing my first blog post for the year, so hopefully you'll check that out!

      Best wishes.
      DfS

      Delete